At Eclectic Room we are committed to safeguarding and preserving the privacy of our visitors.
We do update this Policy from time to time so please do review this Policy regularly.
Information We Collect
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information or make a purchase.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
Use of Your Information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
- To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
- To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
Disclosing Your Information
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Security & Third Party Website
Eclectic Room does not store any customers' credit card information in our site. All transactions are directed to PAYPAL, our payment gateway. In the transaction page, Paypal uses a Security Protocol, verified by Verisign, Inc to encrypt personal information that you provide, such as your name and credit card number so that other people cannot read it. We are not responsible to their content and privacy practices and advise that you read up their policies before using them.
Information that we have obtained are stored on a secured server, for example through emails.